Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Housing Woes

Still haven't found a place to live. E27 days and counting and I'm possibly going to be the first student to live in my car while attending vetschool. To tell you how stressed this whole situation has been, I've even contemplated not going. Yeah! Can you believe it. I'm totally ashamed. Fought 7 years to get here and I'm considering not going because of a little minor inconvenience like not having a place to lay my head at night. So, I threw myself a little pity party, cried, complained and then promptly reminded myself, to shut and and stop whining. I got accepted to VETSCHOOL! What the hell to I have to complain about. Thank you GOD for that. My apologies for complaining. But I do hope we get a house soon.
On another note, my big sib sent me some study notes for the first semester. I started looking over my millers and pasquini anatomy books and UGH, I'd forgotten how mind-numbing learning all that anatomy minutia is. Lightbulb......stress about no house......read anatomy book.....sleep like a rock. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment