Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mommy Loves U

My date of departure grows ever closer. I found a house (or a room rather) to live in for school until our housing situation resolves. I'm renting a room from a divorced lady and her 2 kids. This is interesting since my own children will be 600 miles away. We put an offer on a house in GA and then received an offer on our house on basically the same day. I don't dare assume things are settled, but things are looking up. God is working through the details and I have feel a strange calm that things are going to work out. Perhaps its now safe to take a deep breathe and enjoy the anticipation of my first year. I'm off to pack up my clothes and spend some quality time with my kids and husband. It will be increasingly more emotional as the date of departure grows closer. How will I ever be able to look my children in the face and say goodbye? I just want to hug and kiss you all the time; as if some how I can save it all up for the impending dearth. Mommy loves you, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment