Saturday, April 3, 2010

Worst Blogger Ever (aka Tale of the Tufted Titmouse)

So, I totally suck at this blogging thing. School has consumed my life and I couldn't find even 5 minutes to write. Well that is not entirely true. Mostly, I just didnt have anything good to write about. A quick synopsis of the last several months would be lecture, study, exam, study; rinse and repeat.

We are now in Spring electives. I'm taking Emergency and Critical care, LA Infectious diseases and Wildlife treatment crew. Yesterday we had open house and in the midst of all things chaotic, I got a call from the wildlife service that they had a "tufted titmouse" that needed triaged.
So, I rush down to the wildlife service, report to the technician and say "Im the vet student here to triage the MOUSE". [Blank stares and then laughter] "Yeah! Well a tufted titmouse is a B-I-R-D! Jez...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment