Sunday, May 10, 2009

Im Going to Vetschool?

So, seriously, after so many failed attempts, I have to keep telling myself this over and over because it still hasn't sank in. I received a very vague phone call from MM at UGA the other day that sent me into a complete tizzy. I immediately thought the worst and surmised they had found something wrong in my application and were rescinding the offer. I stressed about it all day and then found out it was a simple error. I'd paid my seat deposit and application fees on one check...they needed to be seperate. O jez, is that all. It's a little sad; instead of feeling peacefully overjoyed, I have this impending sense of doom.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever and ever in the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment